- Miss Swapneja Naik of XI Com. B represented Goa for the 60th National School Games 2014-15, Tennis ball cricket Girls under 14 Moradabad, at UP.
- Master Azzaruddin Shaik of XI ET represented Goa in swimming for the school National games at Gujarat.
- Master Vaibhav Dessai represented Goa for Junior Nationals in Touch ball.
State level Games and Athletics: Organized by Directorate of Sports.
Badminton (Girls) 3rd Place
- Chess (Girls) 3rd Place
- Football (Girls) 4th Place
- Handball (Girls) 4th Place
- Tennisball Cricket (Girls) 4th Place
- Throwball (Boys) 4th Place
- Throwball (Girls) 4th Place
In Athletic we secured two 1st Place, Two 2nd Place and Three 3rd Place
In swimming we secured one 1st Place, two 2nd Place and two 3rd Place
First time our students participated in swimming competition and emerged as zone 4 champions and three were selected for National school games.
- Azzaruddin Shaik XI ET in 200 mts Back Stroke
- Issac Itte XII Com. B in 400 mts Back Stroke
- Ashbal Pereira, XII Com. B in 200 mts Free Style
- Classroom teaching with LCD presentation
- Rankers: Mr. Mecanzy Dias – Bakery & confectionary awarded certificate of excellence for standing first in the Goa Board Exam 2014
- The Bakery teachers and The Principal were also felicitated.
- UN Test – 100% Pass Percentage.
- Medicinal Plants Garden begun and maintained by the Nature Club
- Beach Cleaning drives at Nuvem, Canaguinim.
- Cleaning and reviving of a nallah at Xelvona by NSS
- Regular cleaning of school campus
- Talks on Medicinal values of plants
- Awareness rally against the use of plastic around Curchorem town
Curricular, Co-curricular and Extra Curricular activities:
- Inter Higher secondary school Hymn singing competition held by Fr. Agnel Multipurpose HSS, Verna & at ‘Friends Circle’ Loutolim
- Students from XI science and XII science participated and bagged 2nd place.
- Sanika Chari of XII Arts Bagged 2nd place in Poster Competition organized by Konkani Bhasha Mandal – Margao
- Sayani Kerkar from XII Science bagged 1st Place in poster competition held by south education zone Margao and was awarded certificate and cash prize of Rs. 1000/-
- Aquila Cardozo from XII science secured 1st place in poster competition organized by SCERT Porvorim – Goa and was awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1500/-
- Riya Vaz achieved 2nd place in All Goa inter HSS Poetry competition organized by GAHSS.
- Kirti George achieved 4th place in Hindi Essay writing competition organized by Govt. College of Arts, SC & and Commerce – Quepem.
Inter Religious Dialogue:
- Prayer service to mark the 75th Platinum Jubilee of the reorganization of Pilar Society
- Participated in inter religious Prayer Services conducted by the Goa Province.
- Celebrations of festivals – Christmas, Diwali/ Ganesh Chaturthi and Eid
- Home/Family visits and presence at each other’s and sending greetings on occasions of functions and celebrations.
- Inter Religious Prayer Services during the year
- Participation in Inter religious programs
- Communal Harmony day celebrated with mutual sharing of sweets in camaraderie.
- Scholarships, free books and uniforms, payment of exam fees and admission fees, school bus service, visits to old age homes and orphanages, help the student’s families etc.
- Medical health checkup for students by doctors from Kamaxi Homeopathy Hospital Shiroda
- Collection drive for Kashmir flood victims and the amount collected Rs. 10,001 was sent to the Prime Minister Relief Fund.
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan cleanliness drive was taken up.
- An eye camp was organized for students and Teachers.
- Principal Along with PTA members & their families visited Simla, Kullu – Manali
- Tour was organized to Jaipur, Udaipur and Mount Abbu during Diwali vacation around 35 students along with the Teachers took part in the tour.
- Workshops and seminars attended
- Session by staff during monthly staff meetings
- Staff competitions in sports, etc
- Computerized results and leaving certificate etc
- A website has been formally launched on 29th Nov 2014. guardianangelhss.org
- Regular Counseling sessions
- Regular weekly value education classes
Ex- Students: A home coming experience.